Thursday, May 1, 2008

Reflections from Volunteers

WOW! What an experience!

My deepest appreciation to my family: my wife Debbie – I love you and miss you; Brad in Springfield – you gotta do this!; Amy, Drew and Carrie –I know I missed some of your events, I’m sorry but this was too cool, thank you for understanding and being good for Mom!
My thanks to Wamego First Baptist Church for allowing me this opportunity of mission – look out next year, you will be challenged to participate!

To share in this experience, to show the love of Jesus to the folks here in Baton Rouge, to the family that will live in this home, and to meet such a great bunch of people that also took a week of their lives to come here to work, it is a life-changing experience!

Anyone that reads this message, please consider participation in one way or another!

Jim Kiker
Wamego First Baptist Church
Wamego, Kansas


I am so thankful that I had this chance to come here. To meet all the wonderful people, amazingly from all over the USA and Costa Rica. The work this group does is awesome. Thank God for nudging me in this direction.

Dawn Reddick
Charleston First Baptist Church
Charleston, IL.

No comments: